Saturday, October 27, 2018

National Novel Writing Month, 2018 Version

Yes, I know. I've been gone a long time. I've been busy, okay?

What, you've been busy, too? Well, then you probably didn't have time to read these musings anyway.

But you knew I'd be back for NaNoWriMo, right?

I'm not going to share much today about it since we begin the madness next week at 12:01 am on November 1. However, let me tease you. At the top is the main setting. Can you figure out where I'll be all month?

Here are two more clues for you. Yes, it is a mystery (but of what?). And the non-culinary mystery shares a genre with one I've not tried to write before.

Hmm! Come back next Monday for an update on the this NaNo mystery. Oh, and if you want to speculate, comment below. I'll be sure to respond to you!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL Yep! Murder mystery on Mars! Having such fun with the research to do a hard scifi novel. What is yours this year?

      Delete
  2. You're writing scifi?
    Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty excited--and scared, too. Love reading it, hope I can write it!

      Delete