Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Where in the World is Sharon Arthur Moore?


Gosh, May just disappeared! DH and I were traveling for three weeks and then dealing with the implications of being gone so long with laundry and chores and meetings and so on. Then we had the big move to the cabin. Whew! I’m worn out!

Another exciting thing is that I was tapped by the Write on Sisters (writeonsisters.com) to be the regular Tuesday blogger for their site. I am thrilled and honored to join this talented group of women.

On the second Tuesday, I post about mysteries and on the fourth about romance. The other Tuesdays each month will be free-wheeling. Come join me over there and leave a comment at my post or any of the Sisters. Great topics!

Oh, and are you following my monthly foodie column in The Pinewood News? It is a small local paper published twice a month. In the second issue, I write “The Quick Cook.” Each column has cooking tips and recipes. Check out www.thepinewoodnews.com near the end of the month.

I promise a more substantive post next week. I just wanted to catch you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment