Tuesday, November 14, 2017

It's a Wrap, Er, That is, a RAP


I told you I’d keep you apprised vis-à-vis the search for a new publisher. Well, it’s happened in a miraculous sort of way. Long story that began more than a year ago. Maybe we can get into it over a root beer someday.

But for now, I am pleased to announce that as of November 7th, I signed with Red Adept Publishing (RAP) to publish my culinary mystery. This small press in North Carolina has over sixty authors and has published more than 100 books in five years. Several authors have made the USA Today best sellers list.

Impressive, yes?

I’ll keep you up with publishing plans as they progress. But I am so excited to be part of this vibrant group of authors and the amazing owner/publisher.

One of the things owner/publisher Lynn McNamee asked us to consider doing is a newsletter to our fans. Would you consider subscribing to a monthly newsletter with content that ranges from mystery information (my books, mystery reviews, etc.) to food (recipes, cooking tips, etc.)? Here is the picture for the top of the newsletter. What do you think?


She also suggested producing some Facetime videos. I’m learning how to do that, too. Great opportunities appear when change happen. 

What content would you like to see in videos and a newsletter? I am open to your ideas! After all, it's for you!

2 comments:

  1. I love the header. Maybe read an excerpt and recipes are always good

    ReplyDelete
  2. An excerpt is a great idea, Cathy, and yes to recipes! I think the newsletter will be fun, but I haven't put one together in a couple of decades. With all the technology now, it will be different! Thanks for chiming in.

    ReplyDelete